Increase Your Health & Happiness
- According to a Harvard University study in 2016, playing tennis 3 hours/week reduces the risk of heart disease by 56%.
- According to a 40-year study at John Hopkins University, out of all sports tennis has the lowest incidence of cardiovascular disease.
- According to the British Journal of Sports Medicine, 1 hour of singles play burns 580-870 calories.
Improve Your Social Life
- Tennis equipment can be relatively inexpensive for beginners and provides a great activity for people of all ages to enjoy.
- Doubles play develops teamwork, and tennis promotes sportsmanship among opponents.
- According to a study at the University of Concordia, tennis outperforms all other sports in developing positive personality traits.
Increase Your Brain Power
- According to a study in 2013 by the USTA, in terms of alertness and tactical skills, tennis improves neural connections in the brain.
- According to that same study, kids who play tennis regularly get better grades in school.
- Tennis is full of evaluating angles in terms of geometry and physics and is great for improving problem-solving skills.
Help The Tennis Advocate for FREE
First off, I am already very grateful for your support through reading these articles! As much as I hope you love reading them, I love making them! To help me continue making these articles, I would appreciate your sharing this article ( 3 Ways Tennis Will Improve Your Life ) on your social media! Thank you for making The Tennis Advocate possible!
Want Me To Write For You?
Do you have a business or blog that you are passionate about? If so, I would love to write engaging articles for you! Check out my account on Fiverr to see what I can do for you!
Check Out These Tennis Products
- Wilson 75-ball Hopper
- 50th Anniversary US Open Book
- Open by Andre Agassi
- Wilson Pro Overgrip 12-Pack
- Wilson EZ Net (10 ft)
- The Big Book of TENNIS Facts: For Kids and Adults
- Tennis Magazine
- Zepp Tennis Swing Analyzer
- Tennis 2020 Wall Calendar: The Official US Open Calendar
- AO International Tennis (PS4)